How do I find surgeon close? I don't have much money. What can I do? (Photo)

I lost 200 plus pounds and I have this hanging huge thing between my legs in mons area. I can't close my legs all the way.it gets cought in toilet seat and is very noticeable. Its very heavy. Like a deformatie.so embarrassing.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Massive weight loss mons issues

Congratulations on losing so much weight. This truly is a life changing accomplishment. However, now you are left with hanging skin. From the photos, you look like you would be a candidate for both panniculectomy and monsplasty, but a better more appealing option is a full abdominoplasty with monsplasty and liposuction for contouring each area. This will get rid of the extra skin both above and below the belly button to show off your new size. The monsplasty more than likely will involve excision of excess skin in a vertical incision. There are a few ways to do this, but at the time of the abdominoplasty I prefer to make a bikini line incision that extends down the inner thigh where the bottom of a panty line ends, so that it is still covered by anything you wear. This allows me to take out the extra skin. Also liposuction of the remaining mons, abdomen and a little on the flanks will give you a flatter more defined look to these areas. In your town I would seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Usually they are listed at plasticsurgery.org. This is one of a few sites that I would trust, another is surgery.org. Both of these sites contain board certified plastic surgeons that can help you. Good luck and congratulations again!

How do I find surgeon close? I don't have much money. What can I do?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  You may best be a candidate for a panniculectomy after your weight loss and I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to have an in-person evaluation.  A panniculectomy can help remove this tissue and some of your loose lower stomach skin and can be covered by your insurance.  I am attaching a link below that will help you find an appropriate surgeon.  best wishes!

How to fix a large, sagging mons pubis after massive weight loss?

You are a typical candidate for a mons pubis lift. This is accomplished by removal of the excess skin and fat through a horizontal scar just above the area. This is no emergency so take your time and save up for the procedure.