TCA Chemical Peels.

Hello! I need help. I had 3 TCA Chemical peels (30%) from my dermatologist over a year ago on one side of my face for scarring and texture issues. It's been a year and 2 months and I am still red, brown and very sensitive to anything I put on it. It is especially discolored around my jaw line. Will this ever go away?? The discoloration and sensitivity. I am so depressed. Please help! Thank You!!

Solutions possible to blend

There are many ways to help decrease the demarcating lines and pigmentation including the use of low power lasers such as Fraxel, Clear + Brilliant, as well as micro needling PRP and HQ creams. See a Board Certified Plastics or Dermatologist to help you. Kind regards, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist