Is it possible to get a nose job and keep the same shape nose? (photo)

I actually like my nose I just wish it was a bit smaller on the sides. Is it possible to reduce the size of my nose through a Non-surgical nose job? I also found this filter on snap chat to actually reduce my nose to the EXACT way I want it! Is this look possible to achieve?

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate

Typically fillers can be used to improve the shape and appearance in light/shadows, but a surgical option may have a better outcome to reduce the size. Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty vs Surgical Rhinoplasty

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty can create a significant change in the nasal appearance, but unfortunately it can only add height and volume, and can not take any away. The only way to predictably and safely reduce the size of your nose is with surgical rhinoplasty.

Consultation with a rhinoplasty specialist with experience in nonsurgical rhinoplasty will help you determine if the amount of improvement possible with nonsurgical rhinoplasty is enough for you to pursue it.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Surgical rhinoplasty to narrow a wide bridge line

A full set of facial photographs are required to make a determination  about making changes to the nose, because the nose is a three-dimensional structure. To narrow the bridge line requires osteotomies placed in the nasal bones. This maneuver will accomplish narrowing of the existing nose. It is also important to make sure the tip balances with  the new bridge line, so tip work may be also needed.  For many examples, please see the link and the video below

Finesse Rhinoplasty

Hi.  Its hard to tell from this one limited view photo you have included.  I need to see your nose and your face to see what fits your face.  I also need to see the profile.  For most non-surgical rhinoplasty changes the profile height needs to be low enough to allow for the additional fillers to the bridge.  If your profile is low then adding fillers to the bridge can give you a slimmer look.  Alternatively you could simply get osteotomies (breaking of the bones) to narrow the nose similar to that "filter" you showed.  But based on these pictures the bigger issue is your tip and nostrils and slimming of the bridge will make the nostrils look even more flared.  Therefore we need to thoroughly assess your nose and face before giving you more information.  

Shervin Naderi, MD, FACS
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon