Inverted nipple post breast reduction. Is it likely that this will go away over time?

I got a breast reduction 11 days ago and I know its early and not everything is done forming but I noticed that one of my nipples is inverted. Is it likely that this will go away over time? I hate the way it looks. Thank you in advance for your answers.

Inverted nipple post reduction

If your nipple was not inverted before the reduction, then it should go away. This is usually caused by something in the pedicle pulling the nipple in and once this softens or loosens up the inversion goes away. This can take a few months.

Inverted nipple at 11 days

It is difficult to say.  You should wait and see when the swelling comes down. This can take several months.  Good luck.