Revision rhinoplasty advice? My nose is too big for my face but I'm not sure what needs doing (Photo)

Dear doctors could I please get some advice on what I may need doing on my nose. It clearly is too big for my face however im not sure what needs doing. I have uploaded some photos and hope for some good advice and recommendation from any surgeons who feel that could help me improve my nose. I had a primary surgery to reduce my dorsal hump in Feb however my nose has ended up wider. Can this be addressed?

Nose needs revision after hump removal

The  nose clearly needs more work. Its too long and broad. The tip it too wide. It is not an attractive nose for your face, as the bottom of the nose crowds your upper lip.
It needs a total revision. I can't be more specific without and examination. However some more changes, usually for the better, may come about with passage of time as only 5 months has passed.
Start looking around for someone who is an expert in revision rhinoplasty, so when the time is right, you'll get the nose that you want.

Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Osteotomies

Much likely you did not get osteotomies (infractures) or they were incomplete or non efficient, that is the explanation in 99% cases of wide noses after hump removal, aka "open roof" deformity.

Doing proper fractures, which are a MUST in basic rhinoplasties, may do the work.

If you wish so some additional work can be done on your tip.

Alejandro Nogueira, MD
Spain Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate to narrow a wide nose

A revision rhinoplasty procedure can narrow a wide nose. It is important to wait at least one year before  re-doing the primary rhinoplasty. Osteotomies of the nasal bones will narrow the bridge line and corresponding upper lateral cartilages. A tip rhinoplasty can narrow the tip of the nose which is accomplished with suture techniques and a conservative cartilage removal.

Rhinoplasty

Based on the pictures posted, will need narrowing of the boney pyramid. Narrowing the bulbous tip and in thick skin may require a graft. Tip of the nose needs to be rotated up