PS isn't giving me REAL answers. 4 weeks post op, still having burning pain, tightness 24/7, no relief. What can I do? (Photo)

Problems that I am dealing with 4 weeks Post-OP. 1. Crooked Smile/speech impairment- Had face done (feels like a huge mistake to risk my speech and smile) 2.Under Armpit area - Severe pain-large tendon (?) sticking out, stretching very painful 3. Belly Button gone - where did my belly button go?? Please see before Picture of my belly button area 4. Tight, painful area in abdomen and strange indent at sides (see picture) 5. Doing professional massage 2 weeks now Thank you for your time

Unhappy with surgery

I am so sorry but for anyone to be able to advise you, we need to know what was done.If it was liposuction, where and what kind of machine? If your face had liposuction - where?  We'd love to be able to help you but more information is needed.

Aggressive liposuction

Much of what your seeing over time will get better.  However, you should have a good talk with your PS and let him know your feelings.  Your crooked smile looks to be related to the nerve around your jaw.  If it is just bruised it will get better also over time.  Wait for several months before you do anything else.

Christopher Costanzo, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Exilis or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

The tendon/bands can happen after aggressive laser and RF treatments, massage and hyperbaric oxygen will help. i suggest you speak to your physician or get a second consult re: your face and body by an expert .  Dr. Emer.

Aggressive Liposuction

Good Morning.  From this and your other post, it looks like you had a lot done.  Liposuction will take a while to heal, but without knowing the exact procedures and locations, its hard to give advice accurately.  The weakness on your lower lip should improve as its usually just a bruise of the nerve, but this is also just a guess without more information.  Hopefully you can get back with your PS (and he/she is Board Certified) and discuss your progress further.  Start there, best:Dr. Schwartz

Michael R. Schwartz, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Pain after aesthetic surgery

Dear Cathyhal1,

Could you please describe us the aesthetic operation you have been done to your face and body by your PS?

Ege Ozgentas, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon