Can THERMIva or THERMItight address fullness in the mons pubis?

Can ThermiVa treat the Mons Pubis?

Hi, thank you for your question. ThermiVa focuses on treating the labia majora, minora and tightening the vaginal canal. If you have loose skin in the mons pubis area, ThermiTight may be an option. If you have fat in this area, liposuction may be a better option for you. It all depends on what you're looking to achieve. Definitely consult with an expert plastic surgeon and Thermi doctor in your area. Good luck!

Liposculpture is best for Mons Pubis reduction

Radiofrequency of the pubic mons will nit reduce the fullness due to excess fat. In-office liposculpture under tumescent (local) anesthesia is your best option. See link below to Photo Gallery for before and after examples.

Oscar A. Aguirre, MD
Denver Urogynecologist

Liposuction is usually the tool best used to address fullness in the mons pubis area.  ThermiVa is used to address the labia minora, majora, and vaginal canal.

Camille Cash, MD

Mons fullness

To decrease mons fullness, liposuction is normally the best therapy. ThermiVa is great for the vulva/vaginal area tightness and sensations, but doesn't reduce fullness.

Robert L. True, MD
Grapevine OB/GYN

Moms pubis fullness

Thank you for your question. ThermiVa  is used to increase fullness of the labia majora , vaginal tightening ,reduce symptoms of  urinary stress incontinence , and help with vaginal lubrication. In my practice I have performed liposuction for a full mons pubis . Sometimes a monsplasty is needed as well . It is important that you    Be evaluated to determine the best option that is right for you .

Joanne Lopes, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Fullness of the mons pubis is addressed with lipo

Noninvasive technologies aren't quite there yet when it comes to reliable fat reduction of the mons pubis. I've treated many patients effectively with lipo after they saw little or no results with the noninvasive fat treatments. The shape of the area makes it difficult for these technologies to give a decent result. Thermiva is not a fat reduction technology.

Good Afternoon and thank you for your question, ThermiVa treats the internal vaginal vault, as well as the inner and outer labia.  It is likely that it would not be effective for the mons pubis.  ThermiTight may be of some help but if the issue is fullness, coolsculpting or liposuction may be very effective.  As always, when considering a surgical option, consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  With non-surgical options please be sure to confirm the credentials of the Doctor and clinic you are considering.Best of Luck,Dr. K.

Julie Khanna, MD FRCSC
Ontario Plastic Surgeon

Fullness of Mons Pubis

It depends on the cause of your mons pubis fullness. ThermiVa is meant for laxity of the internal and external vagina. It does not help the mons pubis area. If your issue is fat or loose skin then ThermiTight may be an option. We have also used CoolSculpting in this area if the main issue is fat. I would recommend an in-person consultation with an experienced physician who can determine the appropriate treatment for you. Best wishes.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

ThermiVa on the Mons Pubis

Thank you for your question.  We have been using the ThermiVa in my office for a few months.  It does a great job with the labia majora but I have not used it on the mons.  I am not sure it is indicated for the area but I will look into that.Best of luck.