Repair my hairline X. Any suggestions? (photos)

Hello due to tight hair styles specifically braids I have a very thin hairline. It's not completely bald but there is a gap of hair missing and I just hate it. My hair is thick and curly so I want my hairline full to match. I am looking for the best results, most natural, and fast recovery.

Traction

You appear to have traction alopecia. You may wish to see a hair loss physician to review all the options. Hair transplantation and scalp expanders and the best options. 

Hair Treatment

Thank you for your question. Take comfort knowing that your experience has been treated in other patient cases. I suggest you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Traction hair loss repair

The most efficient approach to a problem such as this is a two stage process involving about 8 weeks of scalp expansion. A balloon-like device is inserted ender the scalp and is gradually filled stretching the good hairbearing scalp so it can later be pulled forward and cover the area of baldness which is removed. The result is realized relatively rapidly compared to the more discreet process of follicular unit hair transplantation which would take 2 sessions and a year to grow out. With either process you should be resigned to wear your hair natural and not risk ruining a tesult. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Wants hairline repaired

The pictures are of little help. You need to see a doctor, one one one to get an appropriate diagnosis and a good plan, 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Framing face with FUE

Although many patients may have higher than normal hairline, some may have this condition due to braiding their hair for long period of time. Redesigning your hairline with FUE or FUT is certainly an option to give your face a more appropriate frame.

Parsa Mohebi, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon