What Thermage technology / treatment do you recommend for eyes (eyelids)?

There are different machines working with RF, there is thermage CPT, NXT, older thermage machines etc. A doctor recommended to use thermage (the older generation) since the CPT has "vibrating" movements, which make it impossible to optimize energy egress and moreover might damage the sensitive eye area. What do you think, what is recommended on the eye area (eyelids with some sagging)? Thank you!

CPT Technology is the best for eyelids.

I think that obviously the CPT technology is the best and the doctor to whom you spoke has an old unit and lack of familiarity with the technique and technology. There is no vibration on the eyes. The technology does not permit that with the eye tip. Furthermore , with the CPT technology, the physician has
direct control of the vibration. The newest technology which is the CPT maximizes the efficacy of energy delivery. I hope this answers your question.

Thermage for Eyelids

The new Thermage with CPT technology is much better than the old one.  The area of the forehead and eye area are treated without vibration.  The tip does not allow vibration and has a great "lift" for the eyelids.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Thermage.  I often combine Thermage with fillers to give the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

CPT Thermage and Eyelids

Technologies advance and that is like someone definding the iphone 4 for the iphone 6.  I suggest you see a different physician for a formal evaluation of your eyelids.  The newest device followed by ThermiSmooth or Venus Legacy is what my patients do.  We combine with fillers in the temple and brow area to get lift longer term.  Best, Dr. Emer.