Is this hyperpigmentation from IPL? (photo)

I had my 2nd ipl yesterday with the same setting all over my face but as you can see the photo now i have this big dark mark please explain what is it and will it go away

Dark Marks Following IPL

What type of concern were you having treated with IPL? One of the goals of IPL (when used for photo rejuvenation) is to create an even skin tone; this means it will pick up on pigment, causing pigmented areas to darken temporarily until they slough off several days later. Whatever you were being treated for, it appears you may have been burned. This will heal but I would advise you to take extreme caution to ensure it heals properly, meaning to wear daily SPF, stay out of the sun while it is healing and avoid any picking or rubbing of the area. You might even want to go back to the facility where you had the procedure done to follow up as they may want to prescribe you something to apply or have specific advice they'd like you to follow.