Is it safe to have a TT, BBL, and Breast lift with implants together at the same time? (Photo)

I had a previous TT, and Breast lift in 2012 and these are my final results. I'm very unhappy I'm 5"5 165 lbs. I would like to know if I can have all the procedure done at the same time(TT, BBL, Breast lift with implants or without implants) and how much appx. Would cost would like to have a very small waist. Is it possible?

Combining a Mommy Makeover with Breast Lift

It's difficult to suggest without a in-person one-on-one consultation. The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.A #mastopexy or breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breasts without reducing their size. It is the most suitable for #breasts which sag or droop (ptosis) as a result of development, aging, pregnancy, breast-feeding and weight loss . Some patients will experience better results to restore superior fullness if an #implant is used at the time of mastopexy; better known as #AugmentationMastopexy.
With both implant types there are choices when it comes to size, shape, and profile. The criteria best to suit you will be discussed in full detail at your breast augmentation consultation.

Altogether, the surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour. Also, the nipple and areolae of the desired size and correct heightmay also be addressed. I prefer to use a #shortscar technique, #LollipopScar or #DonutLift” rather than the majority of surgeons in the United States that use an anchor pattern lift which involve more significant scarring.The best method and #technique for your #procedures will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Co

Different body contouring procedures can be performed at the same time. There are many variables that are taken into consideration when this decision is made:

• health of the patient
  • length of the procedure
  • cost of the procedure
  • experience of the surgeon
Since every patient is different, a definitive answer can not be given. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon who performs these procedures frequently for your best possible results.

Good Luck!

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Is it safe to have a TT, BBL, and Breast lift with implants together at the same time?

I perform this combination for healthy patients.  I would search for the board certified plastic surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results and who performs hundreds of these procedures each year. I would look at patient reviews as well as before and after photos on that surgeon's website.

Abdominoplasty, breast lift, And gluteal augmentation can be done at one time.

your situation is complicated by the previous operations. The operations you mention can be done together and often are. However your talking about revision will surgery which complicates things  Both in terms of technique and timing. the cost for this combination of operations will be somewhere between 15 and $20,000 in the uncomplicated case.

Safety

Looks like you would need a revision of your breasts and your tummy (mot redoing the whole thing!).Doing both procedures at the same time is routinely done but depends on your overall health and medical status.  It is also important to make sure your procedure is performed in a certified facility with an anesthesiologist. 

Mommy make over and butt augmentation

Dear madam,
   Thank you for submitting your pictures and sorry for your unhappiness. A side view of your breasts, tummy and butts would have been very helpful. The side view might explain your unhappiness with the abdomen, because from the front you look ok. Maybe the scar can be lowered. Your breasts can benefit significantly from a full lift. BBL will be a waste of time and money for you and you will be unhappy again. That is because the fat disappears completely or almost completely after 6 - 12 months as I have seen on many patients who came to my surgery center for butt implants after their big disappointment from the procedure that was done by other surgeons. Your best option is butt implants because they do not disappear and when done correctly they appear very natural and look very attractive. Not all results are the same because there are different techniques, different implants and different skills. So, do your due diligence. Consult only with experience board certified plastic surgeons who operate in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive.
As far as pricing, butt implants in my practice cost $8,500. The cost of the breasts lift will have to be determined after examining you.
                            Dr Widder

Making things better

What I can tell you is that my team and I (anesthesiologist, surgical assistant, nurses) do this not infrequently.

I comes down to health(safety) and aesthetic considerations.

"All at once" versus "separate procedures" has advantages and diadvantages(aesthetics/recovery) which can

be discussed----the goal is to look back and feel that you achieved the best aesthetic as well as longevity of 

result from your surgical procedure

Best of luck

Andrew Kornstein, MD, FACS

You are dealing with several different topics. 1) What size breast do you want? You seem very large and saggy at the present time. You may consider removing the implants ( if you in fact have them)- redoing the lift in order to achieve perkier breasts. 2) The Tummy Tuck still seems somewhat full. You may want to consider additional excision in order to improve the flatness. 3) Lipo of the flanks may improve your shape. You can do Tummy Tuck and breast surgery at the same time.
4) I am not a proponent of BBL at the same time as a Tummy Tuck and breast procedure. I am an advocate of gluteal implants over fat transfer to the buttocks for a more predictable and long lasting result.