Do I need braces again or is there another way I can straighten my teeth? (Photos)

I had braces for 2 years and I got them removed in 2015. I did not use my retainers everyday but I would wear them often. I recently lost my retainers and I am very self conscious about my teeth for the past few months. I loved my results when I got my braces removed however I am very disappointed in myself for not wearing them everyday. I noticed that my teeth have shifted and I want to fix them as soon as possible. Before to after pictures below

Orthodontic Relapse

Clear aligners are a perfect solution to your minor orthodontic relapse issues. There are several systems available: Invisalign, Clear Correct, Simpli5, Red White & Blue, etc. 

Your smile is gorgeous. Good luck!

Inman Aligners are great for braces "part 2"

The "heavy lifting" to get straight teeth has been completed, so a more simple fix could be an inman aligner.  This is a removable device that pushes/pulls teeth back into alignment and is sometimes used as the PRIMARY method to get straight teeth (instead of braces).  This takes dedication by the patient, so is not always offered.