What procedure could correct my breasts? (Photo)

I had my 3rd surgery October 2015. This is the results. I have Sientra textured round in both breast -440 right, 565 left. My original surgery I had Mentor gel implants and a nipple lift. I am so disgusted with my results!! I don't know where to turn but my surgeon WILL NOT be who I return to. He told me that this is the best be can do! I've spent $17 grand on these results!! Please help!

Breast revision

You would need to be seen in person to be properly evaluated. It would be nice, although maybe not possible, to see photos of your original breasts.  Best of luck.

Revision, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
In my practice for cases like yours I definitely recommend a breast surgery revision.
Respectfully, 
DR. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

What procedure could correct my breasts?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after previous breast surgery. Revisionary breast surgery will be helpful; techniques such as capsulorraphy, the possible use of additional supportive material such as acellular dermal matrix or biosynthetic mesh, careful selection of appropriate breast implant type/size/profile and possible breast lifting may be necessary to achieve an outcome that you will be happier with. This type of revisionary breast surgery does require some experience; make sure that your plastic surgeon has significant/demonstrable experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Redo breasts augmentation with lift

Dear lilwitch,
   Thanks for submitting your picture and sorry for the tortuous history of your breasts augmentation surgery.
   Are your implants under the muscle or on top of the muscle ?
  From observing your picture, the following is noticed:
  1. Bilateral level 2 ptosis.
  2. Very large areolas.
  3. Left breast double bubble deformity.
  4. Bilateral capsule contracture with medial displacement of left breast implant and superior displacement of           right breast implant.
 It important to know where the implants are placed, because that might change the corrective surgical maneuvers.
   If your implants are under the muscle, you will need the followings:
  1 + 2. Mini lift (donut) or lollipop lift. It will make your breasts perkier and your areolas will be smaller and more attractive.
  3. Left breasts inferior and medial capsulorrhaphy (internal bra) , to correct the double bubble deformity.
  4. Bilateral capsulotomy (scar release) , to move the implant laterally on the left side and and down on the right side.
  So, unfortunately for you, due to the complexity of the corrective surgery, the cost will be substantial.  I always tell my new consultation that the original cost is not always the final cost, if corrective surgery is needed. Cost of surgery is important, but quality of surgeon is more important.
 As  you , sadly,  experienced, not all results are the same, because experience , skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome. 
  Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of redo breasts augmentation in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky , symmetrical and natural looking. Also, check the reviews on 'Realself' for ratings and positive experience reports.
                                                 Dr Widder

Remove Replace Capsulectomy

It would be best to remove the capsule in its entirety. Then, the space can be modified going mm by mm seeing what has been done and what needs to be fixed.  After the new pocket is created, a new implant should be placed in the space.  This needs to be done by someone who has vast experience in this area.  Revision surgery requires drains because the fluid is going to be generated when you operate on the scar capsule. If you provide a mechanism for the fluid to be removed (i.e. drains), the risks are lower. If the fluid accumulates because there were no drains, it will most certainly cause problems in the future.

Thank you for your question.  I'm sorry to hear about your experience.  Your case is challenging as there are many issues, including a double bubble deformity and large implants.  You'll likely require a major revision including a switch to smaller implants (within proportion), a breast lift and adjustment of your capsules.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

This is a tough one.  3 surgeries makes future surgery much more challenging.  Now you have included one photograph.  This is not enough for us to help you here on this forum  You need an in person exam and consultation.  There are options though so rest assured.  You need to see someone who has experience with this scene.  The problem is that you will need a lift now.  This is what happens when you  try to push a watermelon into a golf hole.  You will mess up the green.  Your "green" is now messed up and needs to be tended as well.  Hope this helps.  Good luck.
Dr Vasisht

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

Implant revision

Revising implants is tricky, but you can get good results with the combination of the right implant and the right procedure.  From the single photo you posted, it appears that your implants are too large and your scars are asymmetric.  An in-person consultation is necessary to give you any good details regarding exact procedure/implant combination, but judging by your photos, a breast lift and replacement of large round implants with anatomic implants will get you much more natural results.

Jason J. Hall, MD, FACS
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Get more consultations

I would recommend that you make several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons in your region who have demonstrated expertise in revision breast augmentation surgery.  Given your situation and present look, I would recommend new implants that are slightly smaller and the same size with removal of the commensurate volume difference from the large breast. A vertical mastopexy will likewise lift the breast up on the breast wall and give them a more pleasing youthful look.  Best of luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS