Would I benefit from a Mommy Makeover? (Photo)

After one pregnancy my butt became saggy, I lost my curves, I accumulated fat on my back and I got extra dead skin on my stomach. I never had boobs to begin with but I always been a size 1 so it never really bother me, but now I am a size 5/6 and it looks wrong.

A mommy makeover?

The Mommy Makeover is really restoration of a shapelier figure after one's body has sustained the changes brought about by child-bearing. It's not always the same combination of procedures for everyone. Your photos demonstrate redundant tummy skin, adipose tissue in the flanks and back, and breasts with no true droop. To rebalance your figure, a breast enhancement with implants, a tummy tuck incorporating liposuction to the flanks and back and, at your option injection of some of the harvested fat to the buttocks, are the procedures in your Mommy Makeover.Be certain that your selected surgeon is Board Certified and can demonstrate many examples of his/her results which are similar to your goals.

Norfolk Plastic Surgeon

Mommy make-over?

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.
  • Are you planning more children? Do you think you can lose the weight you gained?
  • If so, then don't have a tummy tuck now - have it later. But you can have liposuction, fat transfers to your buttocks and breast implants.
  • If you plan no more children, then have the tummy tuck, liposuction and breast implants.
  • As for your buttocks, if you lose the weight you gained, you may look fine.
  • If you can't, then fat removed by liposuction can be injected into the buttock to reduce the sag -
  • But if this is done, you need two operations, the first for liposuction and fat injection - the second for the tummy tuck and breast implants.
  • As you can see, there is a lot to decide -
  • So have a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss what you want to correct and the best way to do it. 
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  Based on your submitted photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for a mommy make over procedure to produce beautiful results.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to be further evaluated, discuss your surgical options, address your goals and then work together to build a surgical plan that best helps you achieve your overall desired look.
With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

Mommy Makeover - Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos.  You appear to be a candidate for a breast augmentation, tummy tuck and liposuction.   The tummy tuck will repair your muscles and liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Check the ASPS website to find a properly trained, board certified plastic surgeon to perform your surgery. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Mommy Makeover?

It looks like you would be a good candidate for a mommy makeover. An abdominoplasty with a little liposuction would improve your abdomen contour and a breast augmentation could restore, or give more fullness to your breasts. Liposuction across the flanks and hips would also give you more curves! I think you would be a good candidate for this procedure. Please have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss the possibilities.

W. John Bull, MD

Mommy makeover

It appears you would be a good candidate for the procedures.  The tummy tuck portion will contour the abdomen and give a flatter, tighter appearing core, the breast augmentation can give you the curves you desire and liposuction can sculpt your shape.  Contact a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn more!

Camille Cash, MD

Advantages of Mommy Makeover

The mommy makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, #breastreduction.The best thing to do would attend a consultation with a local plastic surgeon and evaluate the changes that you would like to make at one time during a mommy makeover. Combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries noted above, including tummy tuck, breast lift or reduction and more. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.

Mommy Makeover

I think you are a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover.  You have a few choices as to what can be done, and this can be better addressed with an in-person consultation.  It depends on your specific aims.  In Florida for safety, we generally do the liposuction/fat transfer separate from the other procedures, especially if there will be a lot of fat to be transferred.  

Thomas A. Pane, MD
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question. From your photos, it appears that you would be an excellent candidate for a Mommy Makeover. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Would I benefit from a mommy makeover?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  The decision to pursue any aesthetic procedure is a personal one and depends on your motivation and goal desires.  Based on your narrative I think you can anticipate an excellent outcome with a breast augmentation, full tummy tuck and liposuction of your waist, back and flanks.  This will lead to a nice improvement in your silhouette and contour.  I hope this helps.