Here is a better picture of my eyes; how much will it cost? What will the recovery be like? (Photo)

About how much the cost ?? recovery??

This is cosmetic left upper eyelid ptosis.

I would be very skeptical of a surgeon who would offer you a surgery without personally examining you.  To do get cookie cutter surgery.  You will be harmed by this approach.  Most eyelid surgeons are not trained to perform ptosis surgery.  You need a careful personal assessment and based on that examination, the surgeon will be able to know precisely what surgery would be of benefit for you.  Please be safe out there.

Eyelids

Thank you for sharing your case and photos.  It is difficult to answer your questions without a consultation.  The thickness you see under your eyes is the normal orbicularis oculi muscle that is larger in young people.  This can be improved with surgery or filler injections.  You should schedule a consultation with a board certified oculoplastic surgeon who has experience in both techniques.  After a thorough discussion of your goals, the right treatment can be recommended.  Good luck!

Samuel Baharestani, MD
Long Island Oculoplastic Surgeon