What can I do for my eyes to be more symmetrical? (Photo)

Is there anything besides surgery ?? My eyes never were like this untill i got older ..

Asymmetrical eyes

thank you for your photo! It appears from your photo that your left eyebrow is slightly higher than your right, pulling the entire eye complex open. You need an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who is very comfortable with the periorbital area to discern if you have true eyelid ptosis or eyebrow ptosis (dropping). I have had good success lately treating unilateral brow ptosis non-surgically with Ultherapy. 

Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry is common

Yes you are correct that you have asymmetry.  This might be due to  several reasons. The most common situation is drooping of your right upper eyelid (ptosis).    This can be treated fairly easily using local anesthesia 10 minute procedure.    However, your left eye could possibly be the one with a problem – either bulging of the yard, or I would retraction. These could be due to various causes, and should be evaluated in-person by an ophthalmic plastic surgeon.   Good luck!

Tanuj Nakra, MD, FACS
Austin Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eye Asymmetry

I would suggest a full evaluation by an oculoplastic surgeon.  I do see that one eye looks bigger than the other.  this can be caused by ptosis or possibly other factors.  So a full examination.

Jessica Lattman, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Possible ptosis

Thank you for posting your concerns about your eyelid asymmetry. It appears from the photo that you have mild ptosis (drooping) of the eyelid. This should be evaluated in person by an Oculoplastic Surgeon. There are surgical and nonsurgical treatment options.  Good luck,