I'm 4 days post BBL and the left side of my face and neck hurt a lot from laying upside down. What can I do to relieve pain?

Only the left side of my face hurts. Specifically my eye and left side. Currently taking oxycodone 5-325mg every 4 hours. The pain from the lip and bbl are under control it's just that pain I have on my face and neck that is keeping me from getting any real rest.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Butt Augmentation/ Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon