11 weeks and 6 months. Revision on Aug 24th. (photos)

11 weeks post op I knew there was a problem. Posted pics and all docs recommended waiting 6 months. Well I waited...not much changed. First surgery was sub muscular, silicone 300 mp. Now the doctor thinks she wants to do sub glandular or dual plane. There is not much elasticity left in my breast tissue. Implants never moved left breast has hurt since first surgery. I have spent 6 months with 4 breasts. It's been an awful 6 months. Thoughts please?

Breast Lift

It is likely that you will need a breast lift unless you don't mind your new implants sitting low on your torso.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Revision

Without an exam it is difficult to say exactly what is going on. You do look like you need a little more of a lift as well.  Best of luck.

11 weeks and 6 months. Revision on Aug 24th.

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast surgery. Based on your photographs, it seems like you will benefit from additional breast lifting surgery. In other words, I would be concerned that without further lifting (removal of ptotic breast skin/tissue) that you will not be pleased with the outcome of additional revision breast surgery.  Make sure that you and your plastic surgeon communicate your goals carefully as well.  This is often best done in front of a full-length mirror and with the help of goal photos. Best wishes.