Am I bottoming out? 5 weeks post op BA. (photos)

I am 5 weeks post op. I have silicon implants 545 ml in both breasts , earlier I had 400 ml. One week after surgery I had a revision becouse of the hematoma in my right breast. My left is still not as soft as right, but what concerns me the most is the fact that they are assymetric and right seems to be lower than the left one...the position of the scar is also different... it is not in a fold yet as in my left.

Bottoming out?

It looks like in your photos that one implant has bottomed out.  Best to review with your surgeon in person.

Am I bottoming out? 5 weeks post op BA.

I am sorry to hear about/see the problems you are having after breast augmentation surgery. I think your concerns are  appropriate; your breast implant does seem to sit quite low on your chest wall, consistent with breast implant displacement ("bottoming out”).

Also,  consistent with the breast implant positioning problem, the nipple areola complexes seem to be sitting relatively high, because the breast implants have settled too low.  Furthermore, the inframammary fold scar sit too high on the breast mound secondary to the breast implants' displacement.  

I think you may benefit from revisionary breast surgery which will likely involve capsulorraphy (internal suture repair).  This procedure serves to reconstruct the lower poles of the breasts and prevent migration of the breast implants too far inferiorly.  Associated issues with positioning of nipple/areola complexes and visibility of the inframmammary fold scars should improve with this operation.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.