Is it normal have one of the nipples with different colour after breast augmentation? (photos)

Breast augmentation post op

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Bruising

You likely have some bruising present which will resolve between 2-3 weeks post op. If you note continued colour changes or temperature change in the skin, let your Plastic Surgeon know.
All the best

Nipple color

Thank you for your question. It looks like you may have some bruising under the one nipple. This the darker appearance. This should subside as you heal. Best of luck with your recovery.

Johnny Shea-Yuan Chung, MD, FACS
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

Change

Your early result looks great. As the areola stretches after breast augmentation, they can appear lighter. To truly change color is very unlikely, especially if sensation is similar on each breast. Follow up with our surgeon. 

William C. Rigano, MD
Dayton Plastic Surgeon