Is this normal? (photos)

I had tummy tuck 5 weeks ago and I feel upset because the swelling is more on my right side.....will it be like this forever?

Is this normal?

First you need to make sure that you don't have a seroma. Next, make sure that you aren't side sleeping on just your right side. If so, more edema will form on that side. Remember that you are still swollen at 5 weeks, so try to be patient. If liposuction was not done during your surgery, it is also a possibility that the fullness is fat that was already present just higher on your abdomen (it is very common that we are not fully symmetrical). You should contact your PS to make sure everything is okay.