Had a Tummy tuck 1 week ago and wake up Stretching. Any suggestions?

I'm sleeping with 2 pillows under legs and under head. Apon waking up I start stretching but immediately stop once I remember to stop because I feel burning and remember I just had a tummy tuck. It's happen a few times but I immediately stop but feel weird in tummy after for a while. Wound looks fine.

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your surgery!  All is likely well as many patients have this accidentally happen to them after a tummy tuck.  As long as your burning sensation improved and you haven't seen any significant changes to your stomach appearance you should be safe.  Hope this helps.

1 week post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (1 week post-po) the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

YES STOP the stretching! Best to see your chosen operative surgeon in a follow up examination TODAY.