What is the total cost for cheek augmentation?

I am considering a cheek augmentation but need to understand the total cost and the time for recovery. How much time off from exercise? I am a personal trainer and group exercise instructor

#Cheek Augmentation/ #Facial Rejuvenation

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Cheek augmentation with implants

Cheek augmentation with implants includes facility fee, anesthesia fee and surgeon's fee. If done in local anesthesia with sedation the cost is in the range of $4500-6500 in South Florida. Recovery is associated with minimal discomfort and minimal/moderate swelling for up to 2 weeks. You can go back to your job in 2-3 weeks in full capacity.Cheek augmentation can also be achieved with fat grafting or soft tissue fillers, or any combination of these three modalities as needed.You should consult a board certified plastic surgeon with good reputation in facial rejuvenation (in particular facial implants) for detailed evaluation and discuss your options. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Cost of a cheek implant procedure

The cost of  a cheek implant procedure is directly determined by actual cost of the implants, cost of anesthesia, cost of the operating room, and the cost  for the surgeon who placed the implants and all the postoperative follow-up appointments.  For more information and chin implant before and afters, in addition to our price list, please see the link and video below

Total cost for cheek augmentation?

Hi, non smiling photos of your face from the front and side would help with the evaluation. I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face. Conversely, men look chiseled and handsome with angularity in the cheeks, chin and mandibular angles.  Cheek augmentation, with cheek implants, would require you to avoid strenuous activity for 3-4 weeks after the procedure.  If you can do that, it might be best to use a dermal filler to shape the cheeks.Hope this helps.

Cheek Augmentation

The amount of filler needed to augment your cheeks depends on how much volume you have lost and need to be filled.  There is no one answer for you especially without knowing your facial anatomy and which filler you are interested in.  Please consult an expert.  Voluma is my favorite product for this area.  Best, Dr. Green