How much will it cost to get my whole mouth done? (Photos)

How much will it cost to get my whole mouth done????

Full Mouth Implants

Based on the photos I can't be specific on what recommendations I would make for your particular case, but generally speaking replacing a whole mouth of failing teeth with dental implants can start at $50k (top and bottom) with the All-on-4 procedure. Again, I would highly recommend a comprehensive exam to determine what your true treatments needs are before you decide on any specific treatment plan.

Full Mouth Rehabs

It is hard to tell with those photos. A single crown with a buildup can be around $1400 - $1800.  It is best to go for a smile evaluation and consult with an experienced cosmetic dentist.

Cost for dental treatment

Hello April thanks for write. It is really difficult to tell you how much will cost your dental treatment with those pictures. To provide you with a quote it is necessary a physical and radiographic evaluation to analyse the bone and health of your mouth and the space to identify how many implants you will need. You can contact many doctors directly and maybe with more pictures we can let you aroud how much it could be. 

Yocasta Caba, DDS
Dominican Republic Dentist