Square looking breast after breast lift with 400cc implants under the muscle?

Hello, I got a Mommy makeover 1 month ago, my left breast looks normal, but my right one is square looking in the bottom, I can see the implant hi on my chest, so one is higher than the another one also the right one looks bigger. I talked to my surgeon about it, he showed me some massages and I am doing it, he told me to take Singulair 10mgs daily I am doing it also I am using the band to sleep, I haven't noticed any improvements. What should I expect? If doesn't drop will I need another surgery?

Healing process

At 4 weeks, it is still early in the healing process after breast augmentation and some asymmetry is to be expected. As the implants soften, settle and drop the breast shape will change. It can take 4-6 months to see your final results. Be sure to keep any scheduled follow up appointments you have with your surgeon for his or her evaluation and advice. Good luck 

Dean Vistnes,M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francsico Bay Area 

#realself #breastaugmentation #drdeanvistnes

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Please send pictures

We are at disadvantage of not being able to examine or even see pictures of the problematic breast. Your surgeon is your best source and follow his recommendation. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Square breast after lift.

Thanks for your question. I am sorry you are concerned, but you are still early and there may be improvement. There are a lot of moving parts to an augmentation mastopexy and so it is prone to variability. Touch up surgery is not uncommon.  When the dominant implant stays higher, it does not fill out the breast tissue leading to that squarish shape. Having put you on Singulaire  your surgeon is likely concerned about the possibility of contracture.

You are early, and at one month it is not uncommon that the implant, usually on your dominant side is higher. Massage and band is what I would do at this point too. Follow the instructions carefully as you can make a difference. If it does not settle you may require an adjustment but it is way too soon to be sure. It sounds like your surgeon is taking appropriate steps.

Adam Tattelbaum, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Confusing

this is a difficult question to answer without pictures. Sounds like your one implant is just riding high, the likelihood of you having a Cap Con is almost zero, so the singulair isn't going to do much for your situation, hopefully that implant will continue to settle and drop over time with the message. 

Very hard to advise without posting before and after photos! Best to seeking in person second paid opinions from boarded PSs in South Fl...