Any suggestions for Ideal Implants?

I'm 20, I live in Florida, and I am interested in the "Ideal" breast implants. Is it important that I find a surgeon who has experience using this implant or will any reputable surgeon be good?
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Any suggestions for Ideal Implants?

Thank you for your question.  The Ideal Implant is available only to board certified plastic surgeons within a select network nationwide at this time.  You may find a surgeon near you via their website directory.  The implant itself feels natural like a silicone implant but has the reassurance of being a saline implant.  My patients have been very happy with their results using this implant.  Good luck.

Any suggestions for Ideal Implants?

Thank you for your question.  The Ideal Implant is not available to all plastic surgeons at this point in time, but only to select plastic surgeons.  You can look at the Ideal Implant website to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who is using the Ideal Implant.  Any plastic surgeon listed on the website would be familiar with the nuances of working with the Ideal Implant and will have gone through specific training for the implant.  I believe the Ideal structured breast implant is a very good choice for many patients.  We have had very good success with them so far. Best of luck to you.

Steven L. Ringler, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon