Should I try fillers, Derma Rolling, chemical peels, or maybe more Fraxel lasers? (Photo)

Hi, I struggled with moderate cystic acne since I was 11. I'm now 21 and the acne cleared up 6months ago after a 4 month treatment of accutane. I really want to get rid of the scars. I've asked several dwrmatologists and they all say my skin will never be 100% perfect. Ive tried 4 sessions of fraxel and silk peel as well as retin-a cream. thankyou

Microneedling

At this time we do not have a procedure that can remove 100% of the scars but you can get amazing results  with a combination of treatments like microneedling, peels and lasers. It requires time and an organized effort to improve scars. Lately we also have been using injection of microfat into the skin depressions to improve acne scars.

Ablative laser for acne scars

Hi and thanks for your question. You will get good result with few sessions of ablative fractional laser but you need a consult with  an expert physician as you can not do it as you are taking accutane and few month after .

Reza Akef, MD
Toronto Physician