Should I try fillers, Derma Rolling, chemical peels, or maybe more Fraxel lasers? (Photo)

Hi, I struggled with moderate cystic acne since I was 11. I'm now 21 and the acne cleared up 6months ago after a 4 month treatment of accutane. I really want to get rid of the scars. I've asked several dwrmatologists and they all say my skin will never be 100% perfect. Ive tried 4 sessions of fraxel and silk peel as well as retin-a cream. thankyou

Ablative laser for acne scars

Hi and thanks for your question. You will get good result with few sessions of ablative fractional laser but you need a consult with  an expert physician as you can not do it as you are taking accutane and few month after .

Toronto Physician