Can you get the eye opening bigger with surgery, even though it will be obvious?

I had a thermal burn to the top of my face, and i lost an inch of eye opening. so I may also need skin grafts for lids...can this be done? I realize this may all look cosmetically, not great, but that's what I have to work with. Any chance of putting fat around the globe? How about fat ib remaining lids? I have none. Thank you.

Correcting scars on upper eyelid from burn injuries

The short answer is that yes you can have skin grafts to the upper eyelids to improve the ability of the upper eyelid to move and close. In addition, fat grafting to improve the appearance or sunken areas of the upper and/or lower eyelids is an additional option that can be done as a separate procedure. With the right skin graft and appropriate postoperative care, you may even get a fairly good match in the skin type.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Full thickness skin grafts can be used to make up lost skin from scar contracture following a burn.  Fat grafting can be placed along the orbital rim to make up for lost fat in this area but not in the lid itself or around the globe.  Best wishes, Dr. T.