6 days post op from BBL and lipo, when should I expect to see results on my abdomen? (Photo)

I had Lipo and bbl 6 days ago. I know is still early but my abdomen is still very big. Is this swelling ? When shoul I see results ? My surgeon took 1.5 liters of fat. I am constipated but I am concerned because my stomach is still the same ?

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question in regards to a Brazilian butt lift. Swelling can still be present after only six days post surgery. Garments, such as a binder are typically still recommended to be worn as well. It is best to have a follow up appointment with your surgeon to discuss your concerns. To be sure, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery. I hope this helps.