I've had more than 30 spots frozen off and five MOHS procedures inside of three months. Should I be concerned?

My fifth MOHS procedure in three months is scheduled for next week. Each one has been to remove infiltrative BCCs requiring 4-5 layers removed to achieve clear margins. In addition to the five MOHS, I've had more than 30 spots frozen in three months. When should I be concerned about the amount of BCCs I'm experiencing? This seems excessive and is very concerning. Are there medicines available to prevent future outbreaks?

I have a lot of BCCS and Mohs needed

Wow. That is certainly a lot and I agree with you. There are some medications and other things that can be done. Some are very aggressive but there are options for people with multiple or recurrent BCCs. Sounds like you've had a lot of sun damage in your lifetime. And it is catching up with you. I'm sorry about that. I would recommend a frank conversation with your doctor. Mohs is the gold standard in dealing with BCCs that are nodular or recurrent or infiltrative, but you need to look at some things to see about preventing precancers from progressing further. "This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."