Is Invisalign a risk for me with my situation? Or should it be okay as if it was a regular root canal?

When I was 6 years old I knocked my front tooth out my dentist was able to save the tooth and put it back in followed by a root canal. I am now 23 and hate my teeth my orthodontist has recommended Invisalign. I'm on my 3rd tray and so far my tooth has had no issue . I get worried as the trays get tighter .

Your root canal tooth

I am confident that your orthodontist evaluated the root canal tooth before you started. Typically we don't have any issues with root canal and crowned teeth using the invisalign.  If you have concerns that need to be given quick attention please discuss those with your orthodontist. All the best,

Los Angeles Dentist