My eyes are weird looking. Different sizes it seems? (Photos)

My right eye seem bigger which disrupts my self-confidence. When I look back at old pictures it seems like I always hade this problem. Is there any methods/surgeries I can do to fix this? Does other people think att see it when they look at me? Could it be fat stored behind the eye? I looked at pictures when I was less fat and noticed a slight change. Also is my left eye slightly rotated inwards? Could this be from playing video games? I look more asymmetrical when the whole face is seen.

See oculoplastic specialist for eye size asymmetry

From the photos, it appears your left eye is more sunken or the right eye is more bulging. See an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

This is not "congenital defect." This is normal facial asymmetry.

None of us are perfectly symmetric.  It is high improbable that a surgeon can "fix" this asymmetry without harming your appearance.  For that reason, it is sometimes better to treat the psychological conditions that cause you to focus on these features so you don't waste hours a day thinking about something that no one else notices.  That does not mean you don't have the asymmetry.  It means that the harm likely created to operating on it is highly likely to make you worse rather than better.  Ethical surgeons will discourage you from having surgery for this.  There are individuals are tacitly advising your on the limits of what is possible with surgery.  Depending on how socially crippling the disruptions of self-confidence, you may have body dysmorphic disorder.  This condition is benefited from working with a neuropsychiatrist.  

Eyes

There is no significant difference in your eyes.  EVERYONE has some asymmetry in their eyes, it is completely normal.  As a mother I am so concerned that there are so many young people asking this question.  You are a good looking young man, trust me. Stop looking at selfies and have fun. Please.  Jane

Eye asymmetry

Because the condition is long-standing this is likely a congenital defect and is due to the bony structure in your face. Although procedures can lessen the difference, correction is not possible.

Richard O. Gregory, MD