Considering fat transfer to my breasts worried how they will look and feel. (photo)

32 yr old mom of three. I breast fed. I want to do fat transfer to my breasts but I'm concerned about how they will look and feel. I am a 42DD or 38 Ddd depending on the bra. I love my breasts and just wish they were fuller and not sagging from what the breast feeding did. Will they feel natural? Will they fill up or out and look more fuller and lifted?

Breast Fat transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question

I perform a natural breast augmentation with fat. This can be removed from any unwanted areas including the breast itself as part of my lipo-lift procedure. I perform the fat grafting in multiple planes including under the muscle to give the best, most natural enhancement. Fat grafting is a great solution for someone who wants to bring their breast size up a cup or so and use natural tissue vs an implant. However, it can also be combined with an implant or used as a secondary procedure to fill in areas that are flat or thin. It should not affect nipple sensation, mammograms, cancer risk or breast feeding. It can be a little lump or hard at first but tends to soften over time. If you gain or lose weight, the transferred fat can do the same.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic breast plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Fat Transfer

A fat transfer will give you volume but not a lift. You can make the breast bigger but the shape will remain. I would recommend a lift at the same time to give you a better shape.

Will Fat Transfer to the Breasts Lift and Give Fullness?

Unfortunately, fat transfer alone will not give you a perkier look without a breast lift. When you augment a breast, it is made bigger, but basically retains the same shape....just bigger. If you augment your breasts via fat transfer or breast implants, they will be larger, but will still sag. You may need to consider a breast lift with augmentation in order to achieve a fuller, lifted look you desire.

Robert N. Young, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift and fat grafting for the upper pole fullness

You do have enough breast tissue to get breast lift and fat grafting to achieve your desired look.  The main procedure for you is breast lift to firm up the breast and remove exces skin.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Considering fat transfer to my breasts worried how they will look and feel.

Great question, from your picutre, you appear to have tuberous breasts, I would reocmmend a lift with your transfer to achieve a fullr, more youthful shape, yes with fat they look and feel very natural, good luck!

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

You need a breast full lift> a fat transfer to the breasts or both! Best to seek in person opinions.