Chin indentation following Intracel. Any suggestions?

I had an Intracel treatment 4 weeks ago. I have noticed a dent in my chin which is noticeable when I talk but, not when I smile. Is this likely to be related to the Intracel treatment and, if so, is it likely to resolve?

Dimpling after intracel

Hard to determine without photos and knowing how your face looked prior the treatment. I would recommend returning back to the physician that performed the treatment to have them examine you and better understand what is happening on your chin. 

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dimpling after intracel

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin indentation after Infracel

Thank you for asking about your Infracel microneedling treatment.
  • I am sorry this happened.
  • Infracel is microneedling that also uses RF (radiofrequency) on the skin.
  • It indentation may be skin damage from the RF.
  • I suggest you discuss this with the plastic surgeon who treated you.
  • If you were not treated by a plastic surgeon, I suggest you consider doing so next time you have a cosmetic treatment.
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Chin indentation after Infracel

• I am sorry this happened.