Chin indentation following Intracel. Any suggestions?
6 months ago
I had an Intracel treatment 4 weeks ago. I have noticed a dent in my chin which is noticeable when I talk but, not when I smile. Is this likely to be related to the Intracel treatment and, if so, is it likely to resolve?
Doctor Answers 1
Chin indentation after Infracel
Thank you for asking about your Infracel microneedling treatment.
- I am sorry this happened.
- Infracel is microneedling that also uses RF (radiofrequency) on the skin.
- It indentation may be skin damage from the RF.
- I suggest you discuss this with the plastic surgeon who treated you.
- If you were not treated by a plastic surgeon, I suggest you consider doing so next time you have a cosmetic treatment.
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as
a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you
have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute
or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.