In 2008 I got a lift (do-nut) and asymmetry fixed and loved my results. After, I was a flat-looking 32C but I loved the small look. After 8 years they sagged, so almost 3 weeks ago I went to the same surgeon and got a second do-nut lift but this time with 150CCs silicone under. I'm now so scared I'll get an autoimmune illness or CC. If I want to explant should I do it now to avoid stretching skin and needing yet another lift? Also they hurt and are so sensitive clothes bother me.
Paranoid about new implants! Should I explant now or wait? (photos)
Doctor Answers 1
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.