My name is Marilyn, 25 yrs, have one 11 yrs old girl. I've had problems my whole life after giving birth with my weight. (photo)

I was wondering how can i get help with this problem i have tired of being bully all the time ..i wanna lose my stomach. . Inner thighs .. a little in my arms and fix my buttocks. . Please if anyone can help me im a single mom and i just want help tired of drinking depression pills .. being stressed out .. being bully . I want to change and diets and exercise has only help a little ..

My name is Marilyn, 25 yrs, have one 11 yrs old girl. I've had problems my whole life after giving birth with my weight.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I recommend you to have a tummy tuck with muscle repair, combined with liposuction on flanks and waist to get better results... This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift!

Am I A Liposuction Candidate?

Liposuction is a fine contouring cosmetic procedure and not used as a weight loss tool. I suggest consulting with a bariatric surgeon at this point to discuss weight loss and a treatment plan. Best, Dr. Emer

Without knowledge of your height and weight we cannot determine your BMI but we know it is quite high from the photos. We can also tell the majority of your abdominal contour is due to visceral or internal fat that cannot be corrected with any cosmetic surgery. At this point you should use your medical funds to get a bariatric surgical procedure. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD