What is the average cost for a mini face/neck lift?

Lower Face/Neck Lifts run roughly $11,000 for quality work under local.

A lower face/neck lift is easy to undergo and makes such a dramatic improvement in so many patients for  only $11,000 under local with a little iv sedation.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Hi, I have performed facelifts for over 30 years and have performed many minimally, invasive type facelifts.  Non smiling photos of your face from the front and side would help in the evaluation.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  Conversely, men look handsome with angularity in the cheeks, chin and mandibular angle.

If the chin is weak, this creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.   I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick and highly effective.

If you have "jowls” these are sagging facial tissues and an indication for some form of a SMAS facelift.  The underlying SMAS layer, of the face, must be dissected, lifted, trimmed and re-sutured (not merely folded or suspended with threads or sutures that will not last).  The excess skin is then removed and the facelift incisions closed.

My most popular facelift is the minimally invasive, short incision facelift that has all the benefits of more invasive facelifts (traditional, mid-face, deep plane, cheek lift and subperiosteal facelifts) but with these added benefits:
  • very small incisions
  • minimal tissue dissection = less bruising and swelling = rapid recovery
  • can be performed in 90 minutes or less, with or without general anesthesia
  • no incisions within the hair = no hair loss
  • excess fat can be removed
  • excess skin removed
  • cheeks, chin and jaw line can be augmented with dermal fillers (I prefer Restylane Lyft) or facial implants
  • most patients fly back home to parts all over the world in as little as 3 days post-op
I combine facial shaping with every facelift procedure.  When jowls are present, these should be done in concert and not alone or separately in order to create a naturally, more attractive face.

Hope this helps.

Mini Face/Neck Lift -- See an expert

Cost will differ based upon a variety of factors including geographical location, physicians expertise, and the procedure performed. VASER/ThermiRF is an alternative. Please see an expert for an in person evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Cost of a lower face and neck lift

The cost of a lower face and neck lift is directly related to the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in a formal operating room, time monitored under anesthesia by a physician anesthesiologist, and  the surgeon's professional fee for performing the procedure in addition to all the post operative follow up appointments. Shop quality, not price since this is your face, you want a very natural result. Mini lifts give mini  results and will not last  very long. For many examples, more information, and our current price list, please see the video  and the link below

Hello and thank you for your question. Facelift costs vary based on geographic region and surgeon expertise. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD