Is it ok to get a vampir facial (micro needling) if I've had filler in my cheeks and jaw line?

Microneedling and Filler

You can have microneedling with filler. I recommend waiting at least 2 weeks for the filler to settle before getting any additional treatments such as microneedling.

Filler and microneedling

Fillers and skin rejuvenating procedures such as microneedling with microneedling go hand in hand and are complementary  in the non-surgical realm.  Filler will take care of the more prominent lines and folds while the microneedling will fine tune the rejuvenation on a broader scale.  Refer to the web reference provided.  Good luck!

Scott K. Thompson, MD
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Vampire Facelift -- Can Be Combined With Fillers

PRP can be used with fillers and we often do it in combination with fillers and lasers.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Microneedling and dermal fillers, a perfect combo!

Absolutely!  I recommend that microneedling be spaced no sooner then 2 weeks post filler. This will allow enough time for healing and the integrity of the filler will not be affected.