Please tell me how to refresh my look? My face now looks elongated and I look sick all the time. How can I stop this? (Phoot)

I know as we age our skin loses elasticity but my face is going on overtime! It looks like I lost 80% of my cheeckbone's collagen and the hollowness around my eyes are making me look sick, tired and angry 90% of the time. Make up is not working anymore. I am 46 but I look like a very sick 46 year old. Please help

Rested and Refreshed

Hi and thank you for your question! Loss of volume around the check area and under eyes is a common issue and complaint of patient in their 40's. It starts to surface in the 30's, but is often much more bothersome as time goes on. We can treat this very easily with filler to the cheek and tear troughs (under eye) and some neuromodulator between the brows and possibly forehead and crows feet areas. Also, we would recommend some high quality skin products care to brighten the skin and give you that glow, and you will feel great! Please feel free to call our office for a complementary consultation! Best, Dr. Grant Stevens 

Skin Rejuvenation

Thank you for your question. A blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) and/or a brow lift can address the hollowness around your eyes and the tired and angry look, respectively. Laser skin resurfacing is often performed at the same time of these procedures to provide a light exfoliation and address fine lines and fine wrinkles, scars and sun damage. Please consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Fillers, lasers, microneedling/PPR and skin care/peels will all work in combination to help improve your skin, structure and wrinkles. I suggest you see a cosmetic dermatologist with experience for a treatment plan with options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

3D laser and Filler to Restore Youthful Appearance

An overall tired look is a complex problem, particularly if you don't feel tired physically, however at my practice we have the newest, cutting-edge procedures to refresh your look so that your appearance can reflect the way you feel. Our treatment approach is different for every patient, a treatment plan customized for you. In your case, filler injected into the cheeks and underneath the eyes could be immensely towards eliminating that tired look and a series of laser treatments with our 3D laser could give you back that tight, refreshed, youthful glow your skin is missing. 3D laser is a combination of Collagenesis and Vbeam used to build collagen, creating a three-dimensional tightening effect as well as improving overall skin texture and appearance, all with zero downtime and minimal discomfort. When in the right hands, a youthful, glowing appeareance is within your reach.

Dennis Gross, MD

Early facial aging?

Your issues can easily be corrected with Voluma which lasts 2 years see a very experienced injector. 

Refreshed Look

If you are feeling tired and rundown, I would recommend a general medical examination with your Primary Care Physician to be sure there isn't any underlying systemic factor contributing to your "sick" look.  If everything checks out okay and there are no health issues, you may want to look in to fillers and botox.  Voluma will plump up your cheek bones and give you a fuller more youthful look, as well as putting filler in your tear troughs to help with the tired look you are seeing.  I would recommend setting up a cosmetic consultation with a Medi Spa or Medical Practice in your area that specializes in anti-aging management.  There they will be able to assist you in making the choices that best fit your lifestyle and budget for age management procedures.  Regards.