Are these realistic results? (Photo)

Can i acheive theses looks realistically, with lipo ,breast lift and bbl?

Realistic expectation

You have to know the set of three are Photoshop photos.
Ant eh other 3 most likely are very young and no babies.
Your abdomen is saggy and your muscle is loose, so liposuction will not make your skin tighter nor your muscle flat, so the only procedure to achieve a super flat abdomen, tight skin and small waist is a Tummy Tuck and muscle Repair. Liposuction to back will be a great help to achieve a very curvaceous result and to harvest fat to transfer to butt and hips.
Also candidate for breast lift.
Be encouraged. Just have to acknowledge what would be the best procedure for you.
Dr. Cardenas

BBL Realistic Results

Thank you for posting your photos and question. It appears that some of the photographs shown have been photoshopped which is unrealistic. You appear to have had children. That being said, you can have a wonderful result with a BBL, tummy tuck, liposuction, breast augmentation with a lift and these procedures can safely be done in stages. Maintaining a health diet and regular exercise will help you too. I recommend that you have a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who can examine you, listen to your goals and expectations and discuss your best options. Best wishes, Dr. Richard Swift

Achieving the ideal look

It appears as though you'll get close to those photos, but I could give you a better answer with an in-person consultation.

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question and photos.  What you are seeking is called a "mommy makeover" or a combination of cosmetic procedures.  You need to be evaluated in person by a board-certified plastic surgeon to determine what would be both best and realistic for you as well as what your goal weight should be prior to having surgery.  Once you have reached your goal weight and are able to maintain it, a tummy tuck, BBL, and breast lift would certainly give you an improved appearance.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Are these realistic results?

Based on your photos, you would be a great candidate for a mommy makeover. This would entail a tummy tuck, liposuction of your sides/back, and breast lift +/- implant. If your are looking for a significant increase in your buttocks, you will need a Brazilian Butt Lift. I think it is important to show your plastic surgeon what you want to look like, at the same time he should tell you what he can reasonably achieve for you.

BBL and expectations

The first set looks photoshopped. You can achieve a nice result in stages. First I would perform the BBL. Then you would likely need a tummy tuck and a breast lift and augmentation.  Best of luck.

Assessing an idealized goal as part of liposuction and gluteal augmentation.

From the preoperative photographs I think you can get substantial improvement. The idealized goal is represented by the provided pictures may be a bit optimistic but it will help the surgeon assess how happy you would be with the outcome in his hands. I think overall you are an excellent candidate for mommy makeover surgery.

Are these realistic results? (Photo)

Thank you for your question and photos, You can acheive this results in a matter of time you will need ore then 1 session of liposuction and also you will need to have fittness after your recovery period.

BBL, breast lift, lateral tension abdominoplasty tummy tuck

Thank you for your question and posting pictures. The combination of BBL, lateral tension abdominoplasty tummy tuck and breast lift would likely give you similar results. You need to have a consultation for precise recommendations.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Realistic results

I think that you can get dramatic improvments with a mommy makepver.   I think some of the photos that you have are not
realistic.    Make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon(s) and discuss what your options are and how much of
a correction you can realistically expect.     Good Luck!

Richard Rosenblum, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon