Can Bellafill leave through your pores?

I had Bellafill a few months bk . Then I when on a major detox that caused me to break out in a strange way . Plus I had hair growth on my face and it seems to be related to hair loss in my head . And it was definitely coincided with the acne /bumps

Bellafill

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to learn more about the recovery process, and to review your progress 2 months after your procedure. In short, belafill results are long-lasting for up to five years, unlike other types of dermal fillers that require reinjection every 12 months.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bellafill and Migration

Once injected, Bellafill does not move or migrate.  It will certainly not come out your pores.  Bellafill can be molded a little in the first few minutes after an injection but then it is fixed in place.

I hope that helps.

Best regards.

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Can Bellafill leave through your pores?

Bellafill would not leave through your pores after it is injected.  Having the acne break out that you had should not affect your Bellafill results.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bellafill can't leave through pores

Bellafill is a permanent filler and can't be removed with anything but surgery. It is still in your face. If you have further questions, please see your injector.

Steven F. Weiner, MD