Can Bellafill leave through your pores?

I had Bellafill a few months bk . Then I when on a major detox that caused me to break out in a strange way . Plus I had hair growth on my face and it seems to be related to hair loss in my head . And it was definitely coincided with the acne /bumps

Can Bellafill leave through your pores?

Bellafill would not leave through your pores after it is injected.  Having the acne break out that you had should not affect your Bellafill results.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bellafill can't leave through pores

Bellafill is a permanent filler and can't be removed with anything but surgery. It is still in your face. If you have further questions, please see your injector.

Steven F. Weiner, MD