Can these scars on my leg be fixed? (photos)

I have these scars on my legs since I was 5-6 years old. I am so ashamed and have hidden them. I have never worn skirt and short pant almost all my life. I decided to see cosmetic surgery 30 years ago and they told me that never seek for anyone to fix this as your scar can't be fixed. I wish my scars can be fixed at least make it look better. I hope to hear from you soon. Many thanks and god bless you. 

Thank you for your photos. .For older scars that have plateaued in their improvement, microneedling, fractionated laser, and radiofrequency make microscopic holes in the scar to stimulate your body to remodel and fill in the scar with new collagen over several treatments. Needle subcision with injection of a dermal filler may better treat your scars in a single session. For the best treatment options, it is important to visit an expert for an in-person examination. Hope this helps!
Johnson C. Lee MD Plastic Surgery

Beverly Hills Physician