Can i return to work 5 days post op?

Will it be posible for me to return to work 5 days post op. I want to get vaser lipo on my mid abdomen lower abdomen and love handles. I am a 37 year old male. Do weight lifting. Not really muscular but evenly built. I weigh 212 and im 5,9. I am a surgical tech. And do a lot of running around at work. Always on my feet. Will i be able to return to work 5 days post op.

Post Operative VASER Liposuction Care

I suggest speaking to your physician.  The majority of my patients return after a weekend to work, however, hi definition contouring requires more downtime.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Post-lipo recovery

I don't think its a good idea to return to work before 10 days. Can you, yes, but it is not a good idea. You will develop delayed drainage or lymphatic recovery along with high risk for developing indentations, irregularities and folds over the treatment area. 

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon

Returning to work five or six days after liposuction

If you can return to work after six days, then you can probably return to work after five days as well. 

Mats Hagstrom, M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD