My right breast felt like it dropped out of me and now it hear sloshing sound. (photo)

I'm had 450cc saline, high profile, under the muscle 4 months ago. When I was waiting for them to drop, I noticed my right breast felt like the implant dropped and fell out..like it dislodged. So I made sure my stiches were okay. I ignored it but when it put my hand under my boob to jiggle it I can hear and feel my waterballoon. My left one doesn't do this. Is there something wrong that could affect me later?

My right breast felt like it dropped out of me and now I hear sloshing sounds.

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  I will assume that your physician surgeon has evaluated you to ensure appropriate placement and appearance of your implants relative to your breast and if so, you are likely only feeling the implant along the areas of thinnest skin coverage - the outer side and lower portion of your breast.  You should not be hearing any sloshing, however, and I would recommend seeing your doctor to evaluate this.  Best wishes. 

Implant palpability

It is common to feel the implant in the lower pole.  If you are at all concerned, then you should see your surgeon in person.

Dropping & sloshing

Thank you for your question.  Once the implants settle down, you may be able to feel them more at the bottom, especially with saline implants.  Unfortunately, one of the other down sides to saline implants is the saline sloshing back and forth within the implant.  Be sure to discuss your concerns with your surgeon.  Good luck.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Breast augmentation implant check palpable

Feelinf the implants is common in the inferior and lateral aspects of the breast. Sloshing sound can be from fluid around the implant, at six months it would be unusual to have any ear left in your implants. Seroma is more common with textured implants, it is a fluid collection around the implant. Best to check with your plastic surgeon. Good luck,nothing serious to be concerned with...

Larry Weinstein, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Implant change

With saline implants it can be possible to feel the implant and have a sensation of sloshing fluid. Usually it gets better over time but most women can feel their implants if the are thin. Implants also settle at different times.

David R. Alfonso, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

My right breast felt like it dropped out of me and now it hear sloshing sound.

Thank you for your question.  It is not uncommon for one side to drop more than the other.  However since you are concerned please see your plastic surgeon for an examination to make sure your healing is progressing normally.  It is not uncommon to be able to palpate or feel saline implants.