It has been 3 months since my upper Bleph. I have lump and also still have slight purple have dark discoloration on lower lids (

It has been 3 months since my upper Bleph. I have a pucker and white lump on outer corner of my eye and my lids still feel very tight .I also still have slight purplish dark discoloration on lower lids

Healing after upper lid blepharoplasty

It is not unusual to have a small lump or bump at the lateral end of a blepharoplasty incision. This might resolve spontaneously over another month or two. Many surgeons recommend waiting 6 months prior to considering surgical revision - if you jump in too soon, you might be having unnecessary surgery. The tight sensation is something that nearly all patients notice - and this resolves between 2 and 6 months. (Tight is good - unless you are unable to close.) The purple discoloration should also resolve over time, and there are some laser options if it doesn't. Best wishes on the rest of your recovery!

Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Post upper lid bleph

Sometimes you can get a small nodule at the lateral part of the incision.  This will usually resolve itself.  If it is firm a steroid injection may shrink it down.  If that doesn't work then it can easily be excised. The tight feeling is normal for about 6 months.  

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lumps and discoloration after eyelid surgery

Lumps, irregularities, or skin discoloration after eyelid surgery can occur and usually temporary. If you haven't already, then speak with your eyelid plastic surgeon regarding any issues.
Best,Dr. Chaboki

Houtan Chaboki, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon