Looking for feedback on breast lift with implants. Any suggestions? (photos)

My dr is a an extremely qualified surgeon but lacks a bit on the bedside manner. He doesn't seem to have any time for my questions & is now on vacation. I am not concerned that he did a poor job, in fact things look well. But I have questions! I went with 350cc and a lift to my naturally c sized breasts. What changes can I expect over time? Will they lower some? Will I gain more cleavage? I'm worried about a double bubble. I know it's hard to say from the internet but I'd value insight. Thanks!

Why not complain to the office manager that you feel you have NOT been given enough post follow up time for ALL your concerns...

Looking for feedback on breast lift with implants. Any suggestions?

I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support. Hugs!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast lift + implants

Thank you for your question and photos.  How long has it been since your surgery?  If you are within three months, your breasts should continue to undergo changes such as a reduction in swelling as well as dropping into place.  To determine if you have a double bubble, you will need to be evaluated in person as it is is hard to tell from the photo that you have provided.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Breast augmentation mastopexy question

Thank you for your questions. I fail to understand how your surgeon does not have time for your questions. Your breasts will normally soften and drop slightly with time as the surgical incisions relax. You will not gain more cleavage as time goes on. I cannot tell from the photo whether you have a double bubble or if the extra fold of skin is abdominal skin.  Additional photos might be helpful. Good luck.

Recovery from breast augmentation and lift

It looks like you are vey early post-op. Find out if your surgeon wants you to wear a specific bra post-op. It is hard to tell if that is a double bubble or not. It looks like you are sitting and slightly flexed.

Healing after breast lift with implants

Good communication with your Plastic Surgeon is key to a good recovery.  Contact the office and express your concerns.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Depressed in MI

Your incisions look very early in the healing process. Double bubble is usually not seem for months. When lifts and implants are done together both the breast and the implant need time to settle in. Wait for a few months then comtemplate a small touch up. Good luck. 

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Healing after breast lift with implants

Hello!
The incisions look fresh. The breasts will settle over time with lowering of the implants and fading of the scars. I would give it time to determine if there is a double bubble or not. Your cleavage will not increase over time. For now, you just want to assure the scars are healing properly.
No doubt your surgeon owes you the time to discuss what he/she sees as the evolution of your healing and things you can do to optimize your outcome.

Michele A. Shermak, MD

Odd crease scar

It looks like the horizontal scar at the bottom is far above the creast. This seems unusual and should be able to be explained by the surgeon when they return.