Is there an all inclusive procedure?

I have the usual signs of aging on my face brown spots, broken blood vessels, wrinkles little imperfections is there any procedure that can fix all of that like maybe dermabrasion?

Is there an all inclusive procedure?

Thanks for your query. Skin care doesn’t come easy. There are ways to fix all the problems but requires a no. of different ways and sitting. Dermaroller helps in skin resurfacing and improves the fine lines, but brown spots go best with chemical peels . You can also undergo RF for skin lifting and tightening. Hope it helps.

Is there an all inclusive procedure?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dermabrasion

Thank you for your question. You are right in that dermabrasion can address the minor imperfections due to scarring. Chemical peel is another option to address fine lines and fine wrinkles, scarring, general irregular pigmentation and sun damage. I suggest that you consult with a single or double board certified facial plastic surgeon.Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dermabrasion

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon