I had prophylactic double mastectomy in 2011 for Lcis . Now I have pain in one breast. Any suggestions?

The breast was always more under my arm then the other. It feels like a muscle pain with burning and pulling and it radiates to under my arm, I have silicone implant with alloderm. Could it have moved ? I was in the pool with my grandson and he was twisting around a lot and I was catching him and when I got out of the pool I was in pain and it has not gone away

Breast reconstruction and pain

If you have significant pain it is worth taking a trip to see or at least discuss it with your surgeon.  It could just be a muscle pull from you activity.

Have your breasts changed aesthetically  or moved or gotten harder prior to this event?
esp the one in question.

It could be a muscle strain from playing with your grandson or it could be instability
of the implant support and "capsular traction."

Hope this helps

Andrew Kornstein, MD, FACS

Pain after mastectomy

It is important to know if you have capsular contracture or another implant related issue. It is also important for you to see your breast surgeon who should examine you. Breast imaging such as ultrasound and/or MRI may be very helpful.