Dark scar I need removed - I have a burn scar from a piece of hot metal that touched my lip. (photo)

It peeled and now it is dark. I have been looking for a solution to dark skin scarring for dark skin. I am a model and I need to lighten this permanently. Any suggestions for topicals that won't relapse on me. It needs to be a permanent fix (Burn is in photo, dark spot near the bottom edge of my lip)

Burn Scar on Face - Silicone Based scar gel with growth factors, sun protection

Often these need a combination approach.  Please see an expert who treats a significant amount of dark skinned individuals.  Best, Dr. Emer