What kind of chemical peel is safe for a mexican american girl? (photo)

Chemical Peel

Thank you for your question. Chemical peels are effective in treating Mexican-American skin. It is important for us to know your desires with the chemical peel so that we can recommend an appropriate procedure. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Latina or Mexican Skin and Chemical Peels

I perform many chemical peels on patients with Mexican or Latina skin.  I prefer TCA peels, usually 15 to 20% combined with the correct pigment protocol products.  Please consult an expert in chemical peels and darker skin for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD